We are an international company with a workforce of more than 38,500 top professionals, present in more than 40 countries across the five continents. Leaders in Innovation and Technological Development at the service of society, we’re looking for experts in designing a better planet who can go out there and promote sustainable development and find solutions to the biggest global challenges, including global warming, overpopulation and water scarcity.
Mission: Responsible for the electrical infrastructures of the Italian existing Assets, ensuring that the maintenance activities are done in accordance with the annual strategic, operational and action plan, under the functional guidelines of the HV department in Spain. Optimal performance of the electrical Assets, wind farm KPI and respect for the safety procedures has to be guaranteed. Responsible for the grid connections of the brand-new and the under development assets and of the relationship with the energy companies/authorities as TERNA, ENEL, ARERA, UTF.
- Able to read and understand a single line diagram, knowing HV/MV protections design of an electrical substation.
- Able to analyse the MV-HV electrical and the civil design plans of a substation during the engineering and construction phases under the Italian regulation and laws;
- Able to analyse and comment preliminary design of MV / HV power stations and MV networks
- Able to correct and integrate the electrical and related civil work plans;
- Analyse the MV-HV electrical failures/anomalies/general events;
- Overview of the remote communication design and implementation;
- Management of the MV and HV infrastructures maintenance contracts;
- Scheduling maintenance activities for MV / AT stations and MV wtg transformation centres;
- Development of instructions and maintenance procedures;
- Redaction of work and switching plan;
- Supervision of maintenance activities for LV, MV and HV plants, preventive and corrective;
- Coordination together with CECOER of manoeuvres to guarantee the safety of MV and HV systems;
- Development and compliance with safety instructions;
- Schedules of periodic HV/MV audits;
- Check and update of the single line plant diagrams;
- Development of solutions for the improvement of plant performance;
- Analysis of maintenance reports and planning of related corrective actions;
- Be aware of the Regulatory update in the Electricity/energy sector;
- Care of relations with legal advisors for technical aspects;
- Care of relations with TERNA, Enel and the Customs Agency;
- Take care of relations with TERNA/ENEL in project development phase;
- Support and assess in AT/MT connections in projects development phase;
- Able to analyse and comment and Root cause fault study;
- Support to the O&M team/plants;
- Data analysis of the energy meter counters;
- Keep alive the grid connections permits and able to ask for new ones;
Required Skills and Competencies
Degree/Training: Electrical Engineering
Additional Training: Project management skills and team work
Languages/Level: English high level. Spanish is a plus.
Years/Areas experience required: 3-5 years experience in the sector, minimum.
We are an equal opportunity employer with a commitment to diversity. All individuals, regardless of personal characteristics, are encouraged to apply.