- Oferta de empleo
We are an international company with a workforce of more than 38,500 top professionals, present in more than 40 countries across the five continents. Leaders in Innovation and Technological Development at the service of society, we’re looking for experts in designing a better planet who can go out there and promote sustainable development and find solutions to the biggest global challenges, including global warming, overpopulation and water scarcity.
Mostostal Warszawa S.A. is a construction company with over 70 years of experience in the Polish market. Our history goes back to 1945 and starts with reconstruction of the Poniatowski Bridge in Warsaw. Nowadays, we implement various projects in the area of general construction, industrial, environmental, road and infrastructural construction. We perform large and prestigious construction projects, acting as the general contractor and servicing domestic and foreign partners. We also have strong support from our foreign shareholder. Since 1999, our strategic partner has been Acciona – an international Spanish construction company employing over 30,000 people in more than 30 countries around the world.ACCIONA Construction needs to incorporate an engineer with experience to be part of the team of the tunnels team during the execution of work, being responsible for giving response and coordinate the work on anomalies, maintenance and repairs that may occur as part of its operation.
• Follow-up of the assembly and commissioning work of the TBM machine on site, as well as the rest of the facilities that service the TBM during the start of the works.
• Control of maintenance, repairs and / or anomalies that may arise on the equipment as a result of their work on site.
• Performance reports, equipment production.
• Control of the spare parts material in stock for the correct development of the works. Planning of need requests.
• Coordination of support and maintenance personnel. Control of work parts, service orders.
• Communication with those responsible for the production and execution of the tunnel.
• Watch over the correct development of the works under the quality, prevention and environmental standards.
• Mechanical Industrial Engineering
• Mining Engineering.
• Previous experience of at least 5 years as Head of Machinery with TBM (Shields) in projects of similar types (tunnel boring machine, tunnels, mines, etc.).
• Experience leading teams, coordination of work.
Required Skills and Competencies
• English: advanced level (C1), other languages valuable.
• Knowledge in design programs like Autocad.
• Driving license.
• Geographical mobility and availability to travel.
We are an equal opportunity employer with a commitment to diversity. All individuals, regardless of personal characteristics, are encouraged to apply.