- Oferta de empleo
We are an international company with a workforce of more than 38,500 top professionals, present in more than 40 countries across the five continents. Leaders in Innovation and Technological Development at the service of society, we’re looking for experts in designing a better planet who can go out there and promote sustainable development and find solutions to the biggest global challenges, including global warming, overpopulation and water scarcity.ACCIONA for its Construction Business Line is looking for a Environmental Manager to work for a Southeast Asian Project.
Having two lines of reporting: one directly to the Project Director of the Project and the other one reporting to our Quality headquarters in Madrid The Quality Manager role is to develop, implement and maintain quality management system and ensure that they are aligned with project and legal requirements.
The responsibilities of the position could include:
• Implementing environmental policies and practices.
• Devising strategies to meet targets and to encourage best practice.
• Devising the best tools and systems to monitor performance and to implement strategies.
• Ensuring compliance with environmental legislation.
• Assessing, analyzing and collating environmental performance data and reporting information to internal staff, clients and regulatory bodies.
• Confirming that materials, ingredients and so on are ethically or environmentally sourced.
• Managing environmental strategy budgets.
• Liaising with internal staff including senior managers and directors.
• Acting as a leader for environmental issues within your organization.
• Providing environmental training to staff at all levels.
• Writing plans and reports.
• Keeping up to date with relevant changes in environmental legislation and initiatives including international legislation where applicable.
• Producing educational or information resources for internal staff, clients or the general public.
• Liaising with regulatory bodies such as the Environment Agency.
• Develop, implement, communicate and maintain an Environmental Management Plan to compile with all environmental requirements of the client, project specifications and PGP guidelines (if applicable).
• Coordinate and carry out environmental inspections as required.
• Provide technical (environmental) support to the construction teams.
• Report environmental data periodically
Required Skills and Competencies
We are an equal opportunity employer with a commitment to diversity. All individuals, regardless of personal characteristics, are encouraged to apply.