We are an international company with a workforce of more than 38,500 top professionals, present in more than 40 countries across the five continents. Leaders in Innovation and Technological Development at the service of society, we’re looking for experts in designing a better planet who can go out there and promote sustainable development and find solutions to the biggest global challenges, including global warming, overpopulation and water scarcity.
ACCIONA , precisa incorporar para su centro de trabajo en Alcobendas (Madrid) un Sourcing Specialist Balance of Plant para su división de Energía
- Realización de Compras para Balance of Plant y estudios de mercado
Support category Managers in developing category strategies and execution of sourcing by:
- Collecting data and conducting analysis on external factors such as industry and market dynamics, and products/services trends
- Performing supplier analysis: financial stability, sustainability, certifications and production capabilities (goods/services, quality levels)
- Identify appropriate internal and external data sources utilizing Sourcing Analyst capabilities or Local Buyers on site
- Collect Data and conduct analysis on internal factors such as spend and customer requirements
- Develop and perform calculations on industry and supplier cost models, as well as total cost of ownership models
- Provide analytical support during the supplier screening and supplier selection process.
- Assist in the development of RFQ by defining potential supplier list , incl. pre-qualification inquiries
- Prepare fact-based negotiations packages, supporting the category management team in the negotiation process
- Identify demand aggregation initiatives to minimize lower purchases
- Review and propose improvements in Master data Base
- Market price analysis in coordination with Business Units team
- Support development of sourcing strategy
- Set up RFP and Auction events in PROCURe
- Provide technical background information on system capabilities
- Analyze supplier responses , run scoring models and prepare decisions support documentation
- Execute response reporting and scenario analysis as input for final supplier award selection
- Produce business intelligence reports as required and ensure that all reconciliations are completed to meet SLA targets
- Execute, verify, modify and distribute reports according to pre-defined schedules
- On a regular basis , compile, consolidate and drive the proper data sets from multiple data to be able to report spend appropriately.
- Agree on changes to reports and distribute
- Prepare ad hoc reports to requestor requirements
- Support strategy and procurement optimization processes by providing data availability insights
- Suggest process improvements to decrease report generation effort
- Support the savings tracking process
- Support the category manager in the business case calculation
Required Skills and Competencies
Required Skills and Competencies
Titulación /Formación: Ingeniero/a Industrial
Formación Complementaria: SAP, Procure, MS Office
Perfil: Persona con gran capacidad de trabajo y negociación, así como buena aptitud para la integración en equipo muy dinámico y multirregional.
Idiomas: Inglés Alto
Años/Áreas de experiencia requerida: Valorable experiencia de 1 años en funciones similares
Disponibilidad para Viajar: SI
We are an equal opportunity employer with a commitment to diversity. All individuals, regardless of personal characteristics, are encouraged to apply.