- Oferta de empleo
We are an international company with a workforce of more than 38,500 top professionals, present in more than 40 countries across the five continents. Leaders in Innovation and Technological Development at the service of society, we’re looking for experts in designing a better planet who can go out there and promote sustainable development and find solutions to the biggest global challenges, including global warming, overpopulation and water scarcity.ACCIONA is looking for an HR Manager for our Project located in Philippines.
Tasks may vary, but will include:
- Updating and correcting the HR Policies and Procedures of the project and monitoring the compliance of these by employees and subcontractors, in respect with the local laws and regulations.
- Applying ACCIONA Policy and coordinate with Head Quarter HR departments.
- Recording and updating the organizational chart as changes occur. These changes to be logged by the issue of a new organization chart which shall be distributed to the concerned parties on a monthly basis.
- Managing the recruitment, employment, orientation, on boarding, remuneration and benefits, issuing of employment contracts, time and attendance, development, performance evaluation, termination, union and other HR stakeholders, in compliance with code of conduct, equal employment opportunity policies, local laws and regulations.
- Managing the required permits needed to work for some production positions (blasting permits for instance)
- Being the custodian of work benefits standards scale, enacting the general guidelines with respect to the benefits scale and making recommendations to the Project Director.
- Payroll management of the local hired employees and for the legal compliance with local labor laws and regulations for both hired and seconded employees.
- Ensure that the requirement in the contract regarding HR topic with the Client are compliance.
Required Skills and Competencies
- Higher University education
- Between 5 and 10 years operational experience in the field of HR.
- Experience in construction industry will be very well valued.
- Advance in English and Spanish will be a plus.
- Ability to work under high pressure.
- Ability to cooperated with different stakeholders.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
We are an equal opportunity employer with a commitment to diversity. All individuals, regardless of personal characteristics, are encouraged to apply.