- Oferta de empleo
We are an international company with a workforce of more than 38,500 top professionals, present in more than 40 countries across the five continents. Leaders in Innovation and Technological Development at the service of society, we’re looking for experts in designing a better planet who can go out there and promote sustainable development and find solutions to the biggest global challenges, including global warming, overpopulation and water scarcity.ACCIONA is looking for a Project Control Manager for a Philippines project in its Construction Division.
• Direction of schedule development, maintenance, monitoring, impact identification and recovery plan development activities on Projects.
• Identification, analysis and provision of innovative solutions to cost engineering and planning/scheduling problems on projects.
• Development of policies, objectives and standards applicable to cost and schedule control at both business and Project level.
• Development, review, implementation and monitoring of cost loaded schedules and update monitoring procedures.
• Implementation of Earned Value procedures and similar project management control techniques on all projects
• Provide non-routine scheduling/planning guidance to Project Teams.
• Development and implementation of resource tracking/productivity measurement techniques.
• Preparation of integrated reports on schedule and cost including development of Key Performance Indicators, Critical path monitoring and trend analysis.
• Schedule and Cost Control advice to Operations Directors, Project Directors and project teams.
• Interaction with Joint Venture Partners Project Controls staff to ensure Acciona minimum requirements are incorporated into Project systems and to ensure the coordination of Scheduling and Project Controls on projects.
• Schedule analysis, identification of potential claim opportunities and development of schedule inputs into contract claim support/defense.
• Leadership, management and mentoring/training of Project Controls team members.
• Review of contract documentation during the tender phase in relation to project scheduling and reporting requirements.
• Review of tender schedules input into tender and risk analysis.
• Development of tender strategy on bids relating to Project Controls systems.
• Ensures work is carried out in accordance with company safety policy including OHSA, Provincial and Federal legislation and union agreements
• Implementation and management of Project Controls policies and procedures across projects.
• Development of integrated cost and schedule reports.
• Identification and management of Schedule and Cost Control risk.
• Providing regular reports to the Project team and Executive team on schedule and cost performance.
• Trend analysis and delay recovery identification.
• Overseeing, directing and supporting the project control and schedule teams to ensure early problem identification and the development of recovery plans.
• Command the respect of Joint Venture partners and Executive team on Project Controls matters.
• Advise on Project Controls strategy for successful project execution.
Required Skills and Competencies
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
• 10 years of experience on managing schedule and cost control on complex civil engineering projects is essential.
• University Degree in Civil Engineering.
• Demonstrated skill in management, and supervision of Scheduling teams.
• The ability to be able to present complex data in a consistent, concise easy to understand format and to be able to communicate at executive level is essential.
• The role requires excellent organization and people skills.
• Excellent presentation, oral and written communication skills are essential.
• English advance.
We are an equal opportunity employer with a commitment to diversity. All individuals, regardless of personal characteristics, are encouraged to apply.