- Oferta de empleo
We are an international company with a workforce of more than 38,500 top professionals, present in more than 40 countries across the five continents. Leaders in Innovation and Technological Development at the service of society, we’re looking for experts in designing a better planet who can go out there and promote sustainable development and find solutions to the biggest global challenges, including global warming, overpopulation and water scarcity.ACCIONA for it Construction Business Line is looking for a Cost Control Officer to work for a Norway Project.
- Development and maintenance of cost control procedures for the project.
- To form a detailed understanding of the cost and make-up of cost on the project in conjunction with the area managers
- Management and control of project cost; and coordination (timely and accurate preparation)
- Payment Claim preparation.
- Provision of guidance and support to construction teams; including reporting structures and requirements, forecasting, timetable guidance, transparency (especially variation and contingency).
- Project level forecasting.
- Provide ‘Early Warning’ notifications as issues arise.
- Proactively identify and recommend solutions to improve processes.
- Analysis of deviations and corrective measures proposed in conjunction with area managers.
- Monitoring that site admins enter the cost in a daily basis with the proper cost code allocation. DAS
- Be involve with the area manager when preparing the month end accruals/provisions
- Responsible in coordination with the accounts payable coordinator
- Managements of cost transfer.
- Compare production with progress claim.
- Interact with procurement and program team.
- Entry Budget in the system the official and site budgets
- Manage the implementation of all aspects of the risk function, including implementation of processes, tools and systems to identify, assess, measure, manage, monitor and report risks.
- Assist in the development of and manage processes to identify and evaluate business areas' risks and risk and control self-assessments.
- Monitor major and critical risk issues.
- Manage the process for elevating control risks to more senior levels when appropriate.
- Manage the corporate risk and control assessment reporting process as well as manage and maintain infrastructure elements (e.g. management reporting, including reporting to senior management).
Required Skills and Competencies
- Civil, Industrial or any other Engineer Master Degree
- At least 2 years of experience in cost control function
- Experience in civil work projects
- Advanced level of English
We are an equal opportunity employer with a commitment to diversity. All individuals, regardless of personal characteristics, are encouraged to apply.