- Oferta de empleo
We are an international company with a workforce of more than 38,500 top professionals, present in more than 40 countries across the five continents. Leaders in Innovation and Technological Development at the service of society, we’re looking for experts in designing a better planet who can go out there and promote sustainable development and find solutions to the biggest global challenges, including global warming, overpopulation and water scarcity.ACCIONA is looking for Special Foundations Foremans for its project at Moss (Norway).
Required Skills and Competencies
- Organise, coordinate and direct field construction activities in accordance with work schedules whilst constantly monitoring the status of planning and quality activities.
- Assess and allocate priorities as necessary.
- Maintain close contact with Supervisors and other Foremans to ensure continuity of job progress.
- Monitor and review the performance of plant, labour and subcontractors to ensure production targets are met or bettered and take appropriate actions as necessary.
- Promptly advise management of any issues that could be variations to the contract and keep accurate records of such issues.
- Ensure safe work conditions are maintained at all times.
Quality, Environment and Safety
- Carry out quality control activities as specified on ITP’s and checklists.
- Ensure that environmental control measures are implemented.
- Be proactive in applying or contributing to the Project’s risk management functions to reduce adverse residual risk in project activities.
- Ensure all on site workers are signed on to the relevant JSEA and Work packs as work progresses
- Maintain a daily record of all plant, labour, equipment and materials on site. Also maintain records of weather conditions, stoppages, incidents and disputes.
- Ensure labour records are compiled and submitted regularly and frequently.
- Ensure all work groups under the foreman´s control have completed and signed an appropriate prestart task analysis.
- Any other duties as may be required by the project.
Health and Safety Obligations
- Taking personal responsibility for the safety of their workmates, the environment, public and themselves.
- Set the standard expected.
- Working safely with people, plant and the environment .
- Ensuring all work is carried out in compliance with laws, rules, procedures and work instructions, client specifications or standards prepared for a particular job.
- Promptly reporting all near misses, unsafe conditions, unsafe acts, incidents and injuries, potential problems, health and safety risks to management for investigation and corrective action.
- To stop work if they believe on reasonable grounds that they are about to be exposed to, or expose others to, unsafe conditions (e.g. unsafe plant and equipment,), uncontrolled hazardous substances, inability of themselves or others to perform their duties safely due to a lack of training, education and support.
- Sign the Daily Briefing Form prior to the start of work each day and ensure others have signed it as far as practicable.
- Take all practicable steps to ensure personal safety and the safety of others in the workplace.
- Work effectively and collaboratively with others, building and maintaining relationships to achieve work and team related goals.
- Ensure protection of the company’s commercial interests at all times and in all circumstances.
- Al all times act within the law, company policies and rules, and with the highest standards of honesty and integrity.
- Support the wider objectives of the company and uphold its reputation and confidentiality.
- Operate within the limits of Delegated Authority.
- Such other duties and responsibilities that are from time to time assigned.
- Trades qualification relevant to the construction, building or manufacturing industries.
- A minimum of 5 years construction industry experience and a proven history of previous supervisory/foreman appointments.
- High energy and vigour in meeting targets and schedules.
- Strong and clear written and verbal communication skills. Advanced level of English is compulsory
- Proven ability to marshal, lead and motivate diverse groups of employees.
We are an equal opportunity employer with a commitment to diversity. All individuals, regardless of personal characteristics, are encouraged to apply.