Be part of an iconic project, at the forefront of equality in the Construction Industry.
Attention Ladies – Yes, Ladies!
- Do you wish to be a pioneer in the construction industry?
- Are you looking for a competitive salary or wage?
- Do you have a background in construction, mining or any trades environment for that matter?
- Would you like to work for one of the world’s leading infrastructure employers?
If you answered YES to the above, then ACCIONA is taking special measures for the purpose of increasing the representation of women in the construction industry by offering a unique opportunity for you. Please, read on.
ACCIONA’s Australian subsidiary Geotechnical Engineering is a provider of specialist ground engineering services across a broad range of civil engineering and infrastructure projects. Geotech enjoys the position as one of Australia’s most respected and diverse engineering and construction companies.
With the full support of ACCIONA, Geotech is about to move into unchartered territory with a ground-breaking new project, to design and construct a new basement building at independent girls’ school Loreto Mandeville Hall in Toorak, Melbourne. What makes this project so different then? It’s proposed to be designed, constructed and managed by a team with an equal representation of men and women.
This iconic project commences in February 2020 for up to 6 months, with prospects of ongoing employment. In the circumstances, Geotech are now seeking applications for the following roles.
- Site Supervisor
- Rig Operators (multiple roles available)
- Crane Operators (multiple roles available)
- Concrete Pump Operators (multiple roles available)
- Excavator Operators (multiple roles available)
- Dogman (multiple roles available)
- Drill Rig Operator
- Grout Plant Operator
- Grout Offsider
We want you ! !
As one of our successful applicants, you will have some experience (and tickets/certifications) in any of the above-listed roles, display a passion for Civil Construction and be looking for an organisation which aims to support, grow and develop your career in this thriving industry. You will also be required to have the following:
• Ability to pass a pre-employment medical and physical (including drug & alcohol testing)
• Construction Industry White Card (can obtain prior to starting)
• Able to provide 2 recent, contactable work references
• Open driver's license and own transport.
If this sounds like you, please click apply now. You will need to supply an up-to-date CV and short covering letter outlining your interest. ACCIONA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and promotes equality and diversity. Indigenous Australians and candidates from minority groups are encouraged to apply. Applicants must be an Australian Citizen or hold appropriate work rights for employment in Australia.
We are committed to addressing the under participation of women in construction to increase their representation and contribute to a more diverse workplace. So, even if you’re not sure, we urge you to consider applying. We look forward to hearing from you!
ACCIONA is a global company with a business model based on sustainability. Its aim is to respond to society’s main needs through the provision of renewable energy, infrastructure, water and services.