ACCIONA is looking for a Geotechnical Engineer in its Construction Division for a Canadian Project.
· Geotechnical Investigation Planning.
· Coordination of the Design for Bridge Foundations and Earthworks.
· Technical Assistance on Pavements Design.
· Technical Assistance to the Construction Managers.
· Assessment of Non-Conformities.
· Geotechnical Representative for the Contractor. Pre-approval for materials won on site, borrow pits and quarries.
· Civil Engineering with a Geotechnical emphasis or Master’s degree in Geotechnical Engineering.
· Extensive experience in construction projects (10 years)
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
ACCIONA is a global company with a business model based on sustainability. Its aim is to respond to society’s main needs through the provision of renewable energy, infrastructure, water and services.