ACCIONA is looking for a Technical Engineer Coordinator for its Construction Division for a Canadian Project.
- Supervise and review the preparations of construction method statements with construction personnel.
- Preparing technical and material submittals.
- Planning and maintaining project budget and schedule Planning.
- Attend progress meetings, discuss and suggest technical proposals.
- Take part in the project management review and risk management review.
- Coordinate between the construction and engineering teams ensuring that the construction requirements are conveyed to the engineering teams and that the engineering deliverables satisfy the construction requirements
- Managing the cost analysis and cost control of site activities.
- Coordinate with quantity surveyors or payment appreciations and change orders.
- Review subcontractors' invoices.
- Follow-up with subcontractors during negotiations and offer award or subcontract terms, performance and payments.
- Documenting project issues/conditions.
- Maintaining organized and detailed project records.
- Bachelor's degree in construction management, architecture, civil engineering or related.
- 10 years of experience in Construction, worked as Technical Engineer at least 5 years.
- English advance would be a plus.
ACCIONA is a global company with a business model based on sustainability. Its aim is to respond to society’s main needs through the provision of renewable energy, infrastructure, water and services.