ACCIONA is looking for a Desing Manager in its Construction Division for a Canadian Project.
- Management of the design process.
- Participate in design meetings and provide continual input to optimize design.
- Maintain the interface with the Technical Office team in order to guarantee a correct transition from the basic project to the construction Project, analyzing all the Project modifications and evaluating the technical solutions.
- Ensure the compliance of the design with current legislation.
- Coordinate and supervise the design team.
- Ensure the specifications and requirements of the contract are accomplished.
- Manage distribution and production of project workload within team.
- Management and coordination with the contracted consulting and design firms.
- Negotiate scope-of-work, deliverables and price with consulting firms.
- Ensuring design information is of the right quality and keeping pace with project timescales.
- Striving to eliminate health and safety risks in the design and financial risks during construction.
- Civil Engineer.
- A minimum of 10-12 years of experience on similar projects.
- Advanced level of English.
- International experience will be positively taken into account.
ACCIONA is a global company with a business model based on sustainability. Its aim is to respond to society’s main needs through the provision of renewable energy, infrastructure, water and services.