- Oferta de empleo
We are an international company with a workforce of more than 38,500 top professionals, present in more than 40 countries across the five continents. Leaders in Innovation and Technological Development at the service of society, we’re looking for experts in designing a better planet who can go out there and promote sustainable development and find solutions to the biggest global challenges, including global warming, overpopulation and water scarcity.
Acciona offers a competitive salary, relocation assistance where relocation is required and approved, 401(k) retirement plan, medical, dental, vision, life, short and long-term disability benefits, tuition reimbursement, paid time off, and more.Mission:
Required Skills and Competencies
* Prior experience in the energy industry, including power origination/settlements, preferred
* Ability to evaluate and structuring fixed-price swaps and other financially-settled hedge products including put options, zero-cost collars and swaptions
* Intermediate knowledge of energy market dynamics and the ability to stay current with changing technologies, regulations and trends influencing the continued adoption of renewable energy
* Bachelor’s degree, or related experience, (MBA a plus)
* Ability to travel overnight
We are an equal opportunity employer with a commitment to diversity. All individuals, regardless of personal characteristics, are encouraged to apply.