ACCIONA is looking for a Geotechnical Engineer for a Norwegian project in its Construction Division.
The main key responsibilities of the role will be:
- Review detail design and confirm geotechnical aspects on earthworks, soil improvement, structural foundations, tunnels, re-use materials, etc.
- Responsible for geological mapping, report writing, site characterization, and analysis of excavations and supports.
- Analyze geotechnical findings, perform appropriate calculations and prepare data reports.
- Perform geotechnical analysis and study to assess construction site condition.
- Review soil improvement/structural foundations/re-use materials
- Review factual reports and interpretative reports.
- Geotechnical Investigation planning and supervision.
- Perform temporary works designs (stockpiles, crane pads, deep excavations, etc.).
- Assist Manager in design and evaluation of constructions.
- Assessment of Non-Conformities
- Technical Assistance on Pavements Design.
- Geotechnical Representative for the Contractor.
·Civil Engineering with a Geotechnical emphasis or Master’s degree in Geotechnical Engineering
·Extensive experience in construction projects (5-10 years +)
·Excellent verbal and written communication skills
ACCIONA is a global company with a business model based on sustainability. Its aim is to respond to society’s main needs through the provision of renewable energy, infrastructure, water and services.