ACCIONA is a Spanish company that ranks among the world’s leading sustainability-focused businesses in the renewable energy, major infrastructure and water and wastewater treatment sectors.
For one of our projects in Oslo (Norway) we are looking a HR Administration, reporting to the Project HR Manager, which duties will include:
- Recruitment - End to end recruitment including workforce planning, developing PD’s, drafting job advertisements, liaising with recruiters, talent searches, screening CV’s, reference checking, conducting interviews, candidate management and on-boarding
- Performance Management – probationary, regular and ad hoc performance reviews and management
- Generalist HR - Implementation and constant improvement of HR policies and procedures that meet the needs of the business, as well as best practice and legislative obligations. Assisting line managers with management of people.
- Systems and Reporting – Management of the data input into the HRIS, updating of the project organisation chart and reporting as required.
- L&D – Development and maintenance of the systems involved in learning and Development including training needs analysis and the training database
- Industrial Relations – Assist manager as required on matters related to IR
The right candidate will have the following attributes:
- 1-3 years HR experience.
- Fluent in english, desirable norwegian
- Natural organisational skills
- Microsoft Office Skills.
- Desirable experiences in Workday organization.
ACCIONA is a global company with a business model based on sustainability. Its aim is to respond to society’s main needs through the provision of renewable energy, infrastructure, water and services.