The purpose of this role is to improve wind farm reliability by maximizing plant availability and efficiency with optimised maintenance practices. The role provides engineering expertise to assist maintenance activities and resolve technical issues. The position reports to the Asset Services Manager and is based in Melbourne.
• Provide engineering support to all operational assets.
• Manage reliability engineering programs across all operational sites.
• Analyse plant performance and maintenance data to identify improvements for maintenance performance.
• Liaise with ACCIONA Energy Service Engineering, equipment suppliers and manufacturers to resolve engineering issues.
• Review operational data for purposes of trend analysis, fault finding and maximizing efficiency.
• Undertake engineering reviews of retro fits, upgrades and asset changes at all operational sites.
• Maintain an engineering document library for knowledge sharing within the operations group.
• Work closely with members of the Asset Services team and across generation sites to deliver effective maintenance practices.
• Comply with relevant OHS policies.
• Must have completed a Bachelor degree or equivalent technical competence in mechanical or electrical engineering.
• Must have at least 2 years’ experience in a reliability engineering or related role within the wind sector.
• Exposure to ACCIONA wind technology, modelling and business systems advantageous.
• Advanced communication skills and proven interpersonal abilities in a professional setting.
• Well organised and able to manage changing priorities.
• Must be able to travel for training and meetings to various locations (including international).
• Experience with Maximo or a similar CMMS system an advantage.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and promote equality and diversity. Indigenous Australians and candidates from minority groups are encouraged to apply.
ACCIONA is a global company with a business model based on sustainability. Its aim is to respond to society’s main needs through the provision of renewable energy, infrastructure, water and services.