ACCIONA is looking for a Mechanical Piping Engineer Specialist to work in its Engineering Department in its Industrial Division in Australia.
In the mechanical-Piping discipline, ensure the correct technical development of Engineering, as well as the different suppliers / subcontractors, according to the guidelines set by the Engineering Coordinator and client.
- Development of Engineering in phases of supply. Conceptual engineering
- Development / Supervision of Subcontracted Engineering / suppliers according to the strategy set by the project engineering coordinator.
- Propose Improvements for the Project through technical modifications.
- Support from the technical point of view the purchase / contract of the different equipment considered in its scope.
- Support for the correct monitoring and activation of all the deliverables associated with engineering of the engineering subcontract (where applicable) and of the suppliers / subcontractors involved in the project.
- Support the correct development of the tasks linked to the technical office in the projects work according to the strategy set by the Engineering Coordinator / Project Manager / Head of Construction.
- Extract relevant project information and transmit it.
- Know the applicable regulations for the correct execution / supervision of the projects / offers in which it participates.
- Prepare the lessons learned from the project in progress.
- Degree in Industrial Engineering.
- At least 5 years of previous work experience in Power Plant industry.
- Previous experience in supervision of Piping Engineering and suppliers´ documentation.
- Knowledge in mechanical engineering, piping specifications, supports, valves, revision of mto's, revision of piping isometrics and layouts, in Power Plants (steam water cycle).
- High command of English (C1).
- Open to travel and to relocate.
ACCIONA is a global company with a business model based on sustainability. Its aim is to respond to society’s main needs through the provision of renewable energy, infrastructure, water and services.