ACCIONA requires a Conventional Tunnel Deputy Manager (drill & blast) in the Sandbukta-Moss-Sastad project in Norway
- Planning and production control.
- Team Management.
- Analyze and verify the technical information of the work (drawings, bill of quantities, etc).
- Cost control and elaborate any additional budgets for the project.
- Evaluate and analyze eventual technical risks of the project.
- To manage the project program collaborating with the planning team.
- To elaborate construction method statements (CMS).
- Monitor that the development of the work is carried out within the design.
- Interaction with other project team/departments (Management, technical office, H&S, Environmental, etc).
- Between 5 and 10 years of experience in projects with conventional tunnel (drill & blast)
- Norwegian and High level of English (minimum C1). Other languages will be positively valued.
- Degree in Mining/Civil Works.
- Certified rock blaster/rock blaster advisor. Certified by DSB (Norwegian Directorate for Civil Protection)
- International mobility.
ACCIONA is a global company with a business model based on sustainability. Its aim is to respond to society’s main needs through the provision of renewable energy, infrastructure, water and services.