ACCIONA is currently looking for an Electrical Engineer Specialist to work in its Engineering Department, in its Industrial Division in Australia.
In the discipline of electricity, ensure the proper technical development of Engineering (subcontracted or not), as well as the different suppliers / subcontractors, according to the guidelines set by the Engineering Coordinator and Client.
- Development of Engineering in phases of supply. Conceptual engineering
- Development of Subcontracted Engineering / suppliers according to the strategy set by the project engineering coordinator.
- Propose Improvements for the Project through technical modifications.
- Support from the technical point of view the purchase / contract of the different equipment considered in its scope.
- Support for the correct monitoring and activation of all the deliverables associated with engineering of the engineering subcontract (where applicable) and of the suppliers / subcontractors involved in the project.
- Support the correct development of the tasks linked to the technical office in the projects work according to the strategy set by the Engineering Coordinator / Project Manager / Head of Construction.
- Extract relevant project information and transmit it.
- Know the applicable regulations for the correct execution / supervision of the projects / offers in which it participates.
- Prepare the lessons learned from the project in progress.
- Degree in Industrial Engineering.
- Previous work experience of at least 8 years in projects of Generation Plants in Electrical Engineering.
- Knowledge in medium voltage and low voltage systems.
- High command of English (B2/C1).
- Open to travel.
ACCIONA is a global company with a business model based on sustainability. Its aim is to respond to society’s main needs through the provision of renewable energy, infrastructure, water and services.