ACCIONA is looking for a City Manager into its Motorcycle Sharing business who will take the responsibility for managing the service activity in Paris, following the company's instructions.
The successful applicant will be responsible for the achievement of the objectives and for the daily relations with the local administrations and reporting to the General Manager.
In addition, the City Manager will collaborate in the expansion of the business and the development of the area, both in new cities and in new mobility activities.
- Daily report about the activity of the service, compiling information from the mobility platform as well as the operations team.
- Develop and manage solutions to achieve process objectives and performance targets (timeliness, quality, customer satisfaction, etc.).
- KPIS analysis and improvement plans.
- Organization of the service, managing a team of twenty people.
- Relations with the local administrations (city council/transport council) to be up to date with the legislation.
- Prepare and provide the required documentation to obtain licenses derived from new municipal ordinances.
- Representation in the sector's employers/local associations.
- Relationship with the insurance company and policies management.
- Workshop control and technical service (external).
- Control of the service in matters of Prevention of Labor Risks, Quality and Environment.
- Participate in the operations management team, regularly sharing observations and ideas, contributing to theevolution of business strategy and practices.
- Minimum of 3 years of relevant experience. The ideal candidate will have leadership experience in a fast-paced work environment.
- Knowledge of Administrative and clerical procedures, managing files and records
- Detail-oriented with excellent organizational skills.
- Ability to work under time constraints and daily deadlines.
- Versatility in job functionality and quick to assimilate procedural changes.
- Good interpersonal skills and teamwork awareness.
- Languages: French (native), English (fluent), Spanish (valuable).
ACCIONA is a global company with a business model based on sustainability. Its aim is to respond to society’s main needs through the provision of renewable energy, infrastructure, water and services.