The Intern will be working with the Power Marketing team developing fundamental models for the markets where the firm is actively engaged in as well as analyze energy storage opportunities.
- Collect and analyze large amounts market data and regulatory information in order to identify opportunities and risks in the aforementioned markets.
- Calculate future revenue for energy storage projects, as well as engage with developing dispatch strategies for the storage assets. The intern will also assist Quantitative Team in developing simulations & running revenue optimizations exercises for energy storage systems.
- Familiarize with energy storage technologies and upcoming markets.
- Assist in collection of market intelligence for renewables and energy storage.
- Create asset management tools for process improvement and reporting purposes.
Enrolled in a bachelor's or master's degree program in Electrical, Energy Engineering, Chemical Engineering, Mathematics, Data analytics, Computer Science or related quantitative field.
ACCIONA is a global company with a business model based on sustainability. Its aim is to respond to society’s main needs through the provision of renewable energy, infrastructure, water and services.