The position will be responsible for providing mechanical skills to the Operations and Maintenance Team to ensure water quality and plant availability targets and maintenance budgets are met and the long‐ term durability of the plant is maintained through activities focused on planned preventive maintenance and corrective maintenance.
The key responsibilities for the position, will be among others:
· Ensure the plant is maintained as per the quantitative and qualitative standards set out in the Operation and Maintenance plans.
. With hand-on experience with Rotary Equipment’s (i.e. pumps, compressors, inverters, boilers, etc.)
· Perform a variety of maintenance‐ related tasks including planned and reactive maintenance, sub‐ contractor management, supplier liaison, and preparation of budgets and proposals.
· Comply with all occupational health and safety, environmental and company requirements.
· Ensure all work is performed in a professional, timely and safe manner maintaining a high standard of housekeeping
· Perform other maintenance duties as required, such as cleaning, painting, and lubrication.
· Receive maintenance related deliveries to site and verify documentation, quantities, quality etc.
· Maintain a high level of technical, personal, interpersonal and business skills & can
cover other supervisors as necessary.
We are looking for a profile with education to Year 12 (achievement of high
school certificate or similar) and post-trade studies
such as pneumatics, hydraulics, control systems and welding
Ability to solve problems using a systematic approach
Ability to plan, organize and prioritize work and meet deadlines.
Familiarity in use of PCs and a range of software such as CMMS and Microsoft Office
Knowledge of quality assurance
ACCIONA is a global company with a business model based on sustainability. Its aim is to respond to society’s main needs through the provision of renewable energy, infrastructure, water and services.