ACCIONA Industrial is looking for a Civil QA/QC Supervisor for an important Project in Scotland.
Carry out the quality surveillance of the civil works and ensure that the contractual and legal requirements are met in the activities at the Project site.
- Supervision of Civil Subcontractors QC inspectors and surveillance of Civil Works activities at site.
- Supervision of the activities of civil works subcontractors and assurance of traceability of materials.
- Ensure that the QA / QC Plans, Inspection and Test Plans (ITP´s) of Civil Works are properly implemented on site, assuring they are issued according to contractual and legal applicable standards.
- Drafting Civil ITP´s and Procedures when applicable. Collaboration with other Project Disciplines assuring Method Statement for site activities complies with QA/QC Project requirements.
- Ensure that all tests and Inspections indicated in the approved Civil ITP´s re being carried out.
- Coordination and Supervision of the Third party Testing Laboratory to carry out relevant civil works test (earth movement, concrete, steel, ...).
- Control and traceability of concrete works, steel rebars and Steel tructure.
- Supervise and ensure that the measurement and test equipment are calibrated and verifications established in the Approved Calibration Plan are carried out.
- Document Management of all certificates and tests reports and records of civil works discipline, duly completed and signed by the parties involved (Client, Subcontractor and Administration Agents/Representatives as required.
- Review all the quality documentation of civil works activities.
- Opening, management and monitoring of nonconformities (NC´s) related with civil work activities. Expedite close-out of NC´s resolution with each Project responsible (Construction Supervisors, Subcontractors,…).
- Supervise, review and approval of final Quality documentations of civil works prepared by each subcontractors.
- Participate in Project and QA / QC coordination meetings with partners, client and subcontractors.
- Draft monthly QA / QC report for Civil Works discipline.
• Degree in Engineering or Science.
• Quality Management System (ISO 9001). Knowledge and previous experience with applicable technical standards and Legislation (BS, ISO, EN, ASTM,…)
• More than 5 years of experience in QC Civil Works for Industrial / Power EPC Projects (mainly Waste to Energy projects, Biomass Power Plants or Combined Cycle / Coal Power Plants).
• Previous work experience in UK.
• IT advanced skills.
• Languages: Native English.
ACCIONA is a global company with a business model based on sustainability. Its aim is to respond to society’s main needs through the provision of renewable energy, infrastructure, water and services.