Operative asset management and O&M activities responsible. Ensure the optimal PV plants performances (Dimerka 2,3,4 and 1) following the maintenance strategy defined by the AE Production Dpt. Compliance with safety standards, and reach the targets set by AE Production Dpt in terms of availability, production and costs. Maintain the assets in perfect condition and extend its lifetime, ensuring quality in operations, respect and care of the environment.
- Supervision and monitor of maintenance activities following the Acciona standards.
- Ensure that the activities are performed in compliance with all the applicable regulatory framework, contracts and manufacturers requirements.
- Able to analyze the plant performances and to suggest, develop and implement improvements, procedures and services in accordance with AE Production department.
- AE procedures monitoring, knowledge and communication to contractors, monitoring of maintenance plans, retrofits.
- Manage the subcontractor OM contract. Control the execution of the technical activities and monitor them. Re-planning when appropriate. Understanding and explaining possible deviations.
- Optimal management of spare parts in the facilities and purchase of materials supporting with: specifications, justifications, requests….
- Cooperate in preparing necessary doc's for the optimal performance according to criteria established by AE including procedures, standards, instructions & updates.
- Responsible for daily, weekly & monthly reporting requirements to AE Production and third parties. KPI reporting.
- O&M contracts management.
- Responsible for HSE compliance in accordance with local law and AE policies and best practices.
Degree/Training: Mechanical / Electrical Engineer.
Additional training: O&M and operative energy plants management. Knowledge of energy sector.
Languages/Level: Fluent English, Spanish a plus.
Years/ Areas experience required: 5 years experience in O&M energy production plant
ACCIONA is one of the foremost Spanish business corporations, leader in the development and management of infrastructure, renewable energy, water and services. Listed on the selective Ibex-35 stock exchange index, it is a benchmark for the market.