ACCIONA Industrial is looking for a Transport Engineer for an important project in Australia.
Plans and develops transport systems to improve infrastructure efficiency and the cost effectiveness of moving freight, coordinating all procurement-related activities using appropriate process and systems.
- Organising and directing site labour and the delivery of construction materials, plant and equipment, and establishing detailed programs for the coordination of site activities.
- Studying architectural and engineering drawings and specifications to estimate total costs, and preparing detailed cost plans and estimates as tools to assist in budgetary control.
- Monitoring changes to designs, assessing effects on cost, and measuring, valuing and negotiating variations to designs.
- Reviewing and updating the construction strategy in order to establish procurement´s priorities and strategy.
- Preparing and updating weekly and monthly reports for internal use, that will also be shared with the Client.
- Coordinating the purchasing activities with the expedition and logistics activities and informing the Project Management in case of incidents.
- Degree in Industrial Engineering.
- At least 5 years of previous work experience in Logistics/Procurement in large EPC projects.
- Previous work experience in Waste-To-Energy plants, and/or technical knowledge of this technology would be a strong plus.
- International previous work experience.
- Geographic availability and open to relocate.
- Very high level of English (C1-C2).
ACCIONA is one of the foremost Spanish business corporations, leader in the development and management of infrastructure, renewable energy, water and services. Listed on the selective Ibex-35 stock exchange index, it is a benchmark for the market.