ACCIONA Infrastructure Canada is looking to hire two junior packaging engineers for the North Shore Wastewater Treatment Plant in North Vancouver, BC.
• Participate in the validation, update and development of process calculations, process mechanical equipment specifications, bid evaluations and recommendations, process area functional descriptions.
• Meet the inter-disciplinary requirements to ensure process requirements are met.
• Take ownership of a procurement package, since the specification definition till the final awarding.
• Perform the technical bid evaluation of the owned Procurement package.
• Verify that the content of the Procurement packages is consistent with the rest of the documentation for the project.
• Collaborate with the Procurement team to select and award a vendor per Procurement package.
• Follow up the revision and validation of the shop drawings and final vendor documentation, prior to release the manufacturing.
• Understand Client’s expectations and ensure strict compliance to scope of works to minimize potential contract deviations and departures.
• Ensure that a strong link is maintained with process design groups in Spain and that ACCIONA Agua systems and methodologies are adhered to, maintained and developed.
• Promoting a culture of ‘no injury or harm to people’ and leading by example.
• Consulting and communicating with all personnel on WHS matters, procedures, instructions, etc.
• Compliance with the Safety and Environmental Responsibilities outlined in ACCIONA Agua’s Integrated Management System.
• Alignment of ACCIONA Agua design systems and approach with ACCIONA Agua requirements.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
• Working knowledge of the water treatment projects.
• Good working knowledge of design processes and experience in the application of quality systems.
• Knowledge of drawing software and capabilities on supervision of drawings.
• Undergraduate and/or Masters Qualification in Engineering.
• Expertise in MS Access, MS Office and standard engineering software.
ACCIONA is one of the foremost Spanish business corporations, leader in the development and management of infrastructure, renewable energy, water and services. Listed on the selective Ibex-35 stock exchange index, it is a benchmark for the market.