ACCIONA Infrastructure Australia Pty Ltd is a subsidiary of ACCIONA S.A., a Spanish company that ranks among the world's leading sustainability-focused businesses in renewable energy, major infrastructure, water and wastewater treatment sectors. ACCIONA has already achieved 100% carbon neutrality across its global operations and is committed to developing a lasting foundation in Australia.
ACCIONA is undertaking the design and construction of the civil works on the Sydney Light Rail Project. The scope includes 12km of track, 19 stops, and a bridge over the Eastern Distributor, a tunnel under Moore Park, stabling and maintenance facilities, substations and other service buildings along the route.
As a result of the Planning and Environment Minister’s conditions of approval to mitigate for the future impacts of a fully functioning light rail system, an operational noise and vibration review (ONVR) was created. Acciona currently has an opportunity for an Environmental Acoustic Program Manager who utilises the ONVR to create individual programs of work which mitigate the impact of operational noise and vibration in affected properties along the light rail corridor. The Environmental Acoustic Program Manager willI
- Program Manage the delivery of the Operational Noise Mitigation Program to satisfy the Planning and Environment Ministers conditions of approval.
- Project Manage a team of architects, engineers, engagement officers and building coordinators
- Develop in conjunction with architects & engineers, individualised acoustic treatments
- Coordinate with property owners, managers, tenants and sub-contractors during the program
- Engage directly with public and private stakeholders to troubleshoot and resolve issues
- Attain sign-off from property owners, managers & tenants upon successful completion of works
- Administration duties include; maintain cost controls, write weekly stakeholder progress reports, maintain registers.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
- Possess a Master’s degree in Environmental Management & Sustainability or equivalent.
- Have a comprehensive understanding and experience of acoustics and vibration
- Previous experience in Project Management, preferably building works with a heritage listing
- Experienced Administrator of Environmental Acoustic Programs for residential building works
- A track record of successful team building
ACCIONA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and promotes equality and diversity. Indigenous Australian and candidates from minority groups are encouraged to apply.
ACCIONA is one of the foremost Spanish business corporations, leader in the development and management of infrastructure, renewable energy, water and services. Listed on the selective Ibex-35 stock exchange index, it is a benchmark for the market.