We are an international company with a workforce of more than 38,500 top professionals, present in more than 40 countries across the five continents. Leaders in Innovation and Technological Development at the service of society, we’re looking for experts in designing a better planet who can go out there and promote sustainable development and find solutions to the biggest global challenges, including global warming, overpopulation and water scarcity.
ACCIONA, in its Agua business, is looking for an HR Manager to be part of the Laguna Lake project in the Philippines.
- Recruitment for the local market.
- Define and manage the salary structure as well as research good practises amongst the market.
- Implement the annual salary review and bonus according to the corporate policy.
- Define the local strategy for the Industrial Relations in cooperation with corporate.
- Manage the redundancies and make sure the personnel forecast and projects demobilisation are both alligned.
- Represent the company in every industrial issue.
- Payroll and benefits management.
- Expand the payroll advise linked to the external tax advisor and the Tax Area in Madrid.
- Cooperate with Corporate HR in all expatriation processes. repatriation and localisation.
- Organisation and reporting.
Required Skills and Competencies
- Bachelor´s degree in Law, Human Resources, Economics.
- Cualifications on Industrial Relations.
- 7 years of experience in HR roles for construction companies.
- High level of english. Spanish desirable.
We are an equal opportunity employer with a commitment to diversity. All individuals, regardless of personal characteristics, are encouraged to apply.