We are currently seeking a HR/Industry Capability and Inclusion (ICI) Advisor to join our team in Burswood, Western Australia. You will be working in a high performing and supportive office environment supporting all WA corporate and project operations.
ACCIONA Geotech is a subsidiary of ACCIONA S.A., a Spanish company that ranks among the world's leading sustainability-focused businesses in the renewable energy, major infrastructure, water and wastewater treatment sectors. ACCIONA has already achieved 100% carbon neutrality across its global operations and is committed to developing a lasting foundation in Australia.
Established in 1972, Coleman Rail, part of the ACCIONA Geotech group of companies, is a leading rail and infrastructure contractor in Australia. This exciting opportunity is a standalone and diverse role, reporting to the Regional Manager and National HR/ICI Advisor and is responsible for providing generalist HR advice, and take the lead in building industry capability and inclusive employment outcomes through the rail and infrastructure projects Coleman Rail deliver in Western Australia. In particular, this role will manage:
- End to end management of recruitment, including mobilising major projects
- Onboarding and induction
- Generalist HR and employee relations advice and management
- Supporting tender submission as they relate to HR, training, diversity and IR (as required)
- Developing and implementing diversity and local programs/initiatives as they relate to Aboriginal employment and other priority job seeker categories
- Project and office support for the WA office
To be considered for this role, you will be able to demonstrate:
- Experience mobilising major infrastructure projects
- Bachelor’s degree, or tertiary qualification in Business or HR, or similar
- 3+years experience in a generalist HR role, in a medium to large sized business, construction project delivery experience is highly desirable
- Knowledge of relevant legislation (e.g. EEO), contemporary HR practices and WA state policies specifically regarding Aboriginal participation.
Free off street parking
Flexible working environment and employee benefits
Exposure to high profile infrastructure projects
Opportunity to manage a diverse range of HR activities in a fast paced and supportive environment
Applicants must be an Australian Citizen or hold appropriate work rights to work in Australia. Applications via Recruiters will not be accepted.
ACCIONA is one of the foremost Spanish business corporations, leader in the development and management of infrastructure, renewable energy, water and services. Listed on the selective Ibex-35 stock exchange index, it is a benchmark for the market.