Coleman Rail is a specialist rail infrastructure contractor experienced in delivering both light and heavy rail construction and maintenance projects across brownfield and greenfield environments.
An integral part of the ACCIONA group of companies in Australia, Coleman Rail boosts ACCIONA offering across the rail sector allowing us to undertake the design & construction of almost all of the individual components that collectively make up the fixed rail infrastructure of a rail network.
We are well known and respected for our work across Australia changing the face of the rail corridor to better suit the needs of the future. Due to consistently winning new work we now have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Project Manager located in Parkes, NSW.
This is an incredible opportunity for a Tertiary Qualified Project Manager who has a solid civil /rail /earthworks background. You can demonstrate experience on projects over $10M and a talent for delivering on time and budget. You are collaborative and hands on with an understanding of heavy rail and how to get the best out of your team. Along with this, you are confident and experienced in the following areas;
- Planning including contractual obligations and identification of risk and opps
- Preparing “work Lot’ documentation, budgeting and a construction program
- Project execution including reporting, client correspondence and contract admin
- Quality including - Implement the system for Quality control that will confirm that the finished works meet the requirements and ensuring all activities are performed in compliance with the requirements of the design, specifications and contract
- Microsoft Office and Cheops
- Excellent Communication skills and a passion for HSEQ
At Coleman Rail, we can offer you:
- A competitive salary and solid support and training
- A dedicated team
- Salary packaging
- A chance to work close to home due to the diversity of projects
ACCIONA is one of the foremost business corporations, leader in the development and management of infrastructure, renewable energy, water and services. Listed on the selective Ibex-35 stock exchange index.
ACCIONA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and promotes equality and diversity. Indigenous Australians and candidates from minority groups are encouraged to apply.
ACCIONA is one of the foremost Spanish business corporations, leader in the development and management of infrastructure, renewable energy, water and services. Listed on the selective Ibex-35 stock exchange index, it is a benchmark for the market.