Mission: Responsible of earthworks of one Area inside of the Construction Team
· Schedule the project in logical steps and budget time required to meet deadlines in accordance with the overall Project.
· Review and assessment of logistical and supply chain factors of his area.
· Ensure cost-effective construction systems and processes.
· Review and manage subcontractors’ plans and schedules in full accordance with his Area Planning.
· Setting up and managing document and cost control systems, and preparing progress reports and projected costs to complete.
· Ensure compliance with Health & Safety policy of his Area.
· Ensure the effective management of his Area through timely, strategic solutions where appropriate within the appointed authority limits.
· Prepare and deliver required reporting and presentations.
Degree qualified, Engineer or Construction Management professional with at least 10 years’ experience working in the industry.
Experience in major earthworks projects (highways and roads).
Relevant experience with joint venture is preferred.
International experience will be highly considered.
Lenguages/level: Advanced level of English.
ACCIONA is one of the foremost Spanish business corporations, leader in the development and management of infrastructure, renewable energy, water and services. Listed on the selective Ibex-35 stock exchange index, it is a benchmark for the market.