This role is to support the General Counsel and the legal department in the provision of high quality legal administration support. The role is part-time 3 days per week. Based in Southbank, Melbourne, it is a fixed-term contract to cover maternity leave until September 2018.
Support the General Counsel and the legal team with day-to-day legal administrative activities including:
• Coordinate the procurement contract execution request process.
• Manage the filing and storage of legal documents into Deeds and on Sharepoint.
• Manage the site administration rights for maintenance of appropriate filing systems for key documents (both online and in hard copy).
• Prepare and quality control all Corporate Reports and presentations, policies and procedures.
• Provide general administration support to the team with typing, emails, faxes, photocopying, document comparisons, mail, scanning and binding and ensure all files are created, updated and archived as necessary.
• Undertake research for the legal team as required.
• Manage travel bookings and process expenses through Concur.
• Any other administration tasks as required.
• Previous legal firm or in-house experience of 2-4 years in a similar role
• Advanced computer skills, MS Word, and experience using Sharepoint an advantage.
• Demonstrated ability to work effectively with limited supervision, to exercise initiative, to set priorities and to work within required time lines.
• Effective communication skills both written and verbal
• Willingness to be a team player
• Ability to maintain confidentiality
ACCIONA is one of the foremost Spanish business corporations, leader in the development and management of infrastructure, renewable energy, water and services. Listed on the selective Ibex-35 stock exchange index, it is a benchmark for the market.