This role is to provide preventative and corrective maintenance to all infrastructure associated with a generating wind farm including wind turbines, high voltage reticulation, communication networks, auxiliary systems and site services. The role is based at the Mt Gellibrand Wind Farm, loacted near Colac in western Victoria.
• As directed by the Site Manager, carry out maintenance activities necessary to ensure the wind turbines and ACCIONA Energy’s business objectives are met.
• Actively participate and comply with all OH&S, Quality and Environment policies and procedures.
• Accurately entering data into Computer Maintenance Management Systems.
• Collaborate with the Asset Services team in performing trials and investigations of technical and procedural improvements.
• Assist in the preparation of work plans/programs, procedures, job instructions, ITP’s and participate in actively carrying out the work in conjunction with all other members of the team.
• Continually aim to meet or exceed objectives and performance measures.
• Participate in a call-in roster basis as the site is a 24/7 operation.
• Appropriate Trade Certificate in Electrical or Mechanical Disciplines.
• Electrical trade must or be able to hold a valid Victorian “A Grade” Electrical Licence.
• Minimum 3 to 5 years post trade maintenance experience, ideally gained within an industrial/manufacturing setting or similar industry.
• Team-worker who has a collaborative style.
• Basic computer skills and familiar with the Microsoft Office suite
• Current driver licence (Manual Vehicle).
• Capacity to travel to various Wind Farms across Australia if required.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and promote equality and diversity. Indigenous Australians and candidates from minority groups are encouraged to apply.
ACCIONA is one of the foremost Spanish business corporations, leader in the development and management of infrastructure, renewable energy, water and services. Listed on the selective Ibex-35 stock exchange index, it is a benchmark for the market.