This role is to be the friendly and professional “face of ACCIONA” to those who need to interface with the business, either face-to-face or over the phone, providing a welcoming environment to visitors and callers and administrative support as it impacts this role. The role is based in Melbourne.
Positioned “front of house” to perform general Concierge duties including:
• Answering and redirecting incoming phone calls
• Checking and retrieving voicemail messages
• Taking and forwarding phone messages to staff members
• Greeting office guests and visitors and making them feel comfortable
• Ensuring reception desk is covered during any extended* absences through the Supervisor, Office Services or diverting the console to the message service.
• Maintaining accuracy of staff contact lists
Meeting Rooms and Common areas
• Managing meeting room bookings.
• Monitoring cleanliness and presentability of reception and meeting rooms.
• Providing Water on table for meetings with external attendees
• Liaising with catering suppliers and ensuring set-up for catering in meeting rooms as required.
• Ensure reception, kitchen areas, meeting rooms, remain clean and presentable including unpacking of fruit, packing and unpacking of dishwashers, management of kitchenware in kitchens and cleaning of coffee machine.
• Ensuring an adequate supply of staff amenities including but not limited to kitchen supplies.
• Distributing faxes and mail to relevant staff member pigeon holes in a timely fashion.
• Ensuring internally generated mail is prepared for collection by 4.00pm on a daily basis.
• Arranging couriers in accordance with approved procedures.
Visitors and Security
• Liaise with Building Concierge/security team to ensure adequate availability of access passes to the Acciona tenancy.
• Ensure all visitors are anticipated and passes prepared in advance where possible.
• Maintain sign-in administration to ensure all staff information is up to date.
• Maintain an understanding of the current location of AEAG staff to assist in delivering any urgent communications of a business or emergency nature
• Booking lighting repairs as approved with Supervisor, Facilities as required and as notified.
• Maintain a key register (including spare keys) for all cupboards, cabinets, offices and pedestals.
• Provide administration support to business and the Supervisor, Office Services.
• Other duties as assigned.
· Minimum 2-3 years of administration and/or reception experience.
· Completed secondary education or equivalent.
· Professional, friendly and courteous reception and phone manner.
· Intermediate MS Office Skills.
· Team player
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and promote equality and diversity. Indigenous Australians and candidates from minority groups are encouraged to apply.
ACCIONA is one of the foremost Spanish business corporations, leader in the development and management of infrastructure, renewable energy, water and services. Listed on the selective Ibex-35 stock exchange index, it is a benchmark for the market.