ACCIONA Energy is seeking to appoint an Electrical Engineering Intern to work on a casual basis in the ACCIONA Energy Asset Services team in Melbourne from July 18 – Dec 18. Hours are flexible to fit around your studies, including part-time during term time and full-time during holidays.
ACCIONA Student Interns work under close supervision to develop skills, knowledge and experience relevant to the ACCIONA business. Student Interns participate in a work-experience program that requires participation in structured training and development program which gives them exposure to designated business areas within ACCIONA. In this role, you will gain exposure to various aspects of the operations and maintenance functions of ACCIONA’s wind farm fleet in Australia.
The role is based in the ACCIONA office in Southbank, Melbourne.
To be successful you will have the following profile:-
· Final or penultimate year Electrical Engineering student
· Good academic record
· High professional expectations with a strong work ethic demonstrated by extra-curricular activities, work experience etc.
· Good interpersonal skills and a desire to contribute to team successes
· Interest in social and cultural affairs
· Proactive, receptive to feedback and with the capacity to learn
· Work rights in Australia.
ACCIONA is one of the foremost Spanish business corporations, leader in the development and management of infrastructure, renewable energy, water and services. Listed on the selective Ibex-35 stock exchange index, it is a benchmark for the market.