ACCIONA Industrial is looking for a Production Coordinator for an important project in Australia.
Coordinate the Site construction.
- Complete construction works within schedule and budget, fulfilling all Quality, Health and Safety requirements.
- Define all subcontracts, as per construction´s strategy.
- Ensure all subcontractors use approved procedures.
- Approve subcontractors´ works and related economical milestones.
- Manage construction budget, keeping (or improving) initial margin.
- Report construction activities to Client and Project Direction.
- Prepare and issue constructability management documents.
- Manage interdisciplinary teams able to reach defined goals.
- Develop lesson learned behaviors and best practices applications.
- Promote training and personal development.
- Degree in Engineering. PMI certification would be a strong plus.
- At least 10 years of previous work experience in Project and/or Construction management of EPC Projects (renewables energy or power plants, if possible Waste-to-Energy plants).
- Leadership, teamwork, strong in procedures implementation.
- International previous work experience.
- Geographic availability and open to relocate.
- Very high level of English (C1-C2).
- High command of Spanish is required due to frequent interaction with relevant stakeholders.
ACCIONA is one of the foremost Spanish business corporations, leader in the development and management of infrastructure, renewable energy, water and services. Listed on the selective Ibex-35 stock exchange index, it is a benchmark for the market.