ACCIONA Energía, líder mundial en el sector de las energías renovables, comprometida con la igualdad de oportunidades y con presencia significativa en las principales tecnologías, precisa incorporar para su centro de trabajo en Alcobendas (Madrid) en el Departamento de Supply Chain-Construction&Commodities Area un Sourcing Specialist Balance of Plant.
Define Category Strategy for categories in scope
- Lead the analysis and set category spend baseline and category profile, incl. risk assessment and SRM strategy
- Measure category practices against best-in-class benchmarks to identify value delivery initiatives
- Build category specific Category Strategy in alignment with the regions/countries in scope
- Support alignment with global business strategies and financial plan
Share Best Practices
- Support the coordination of sourcing activities across regions/countries
- Conduct cross-country comparisons to identify gaps in sourcing execution and specific leading practices
- Enable open communication and proactive sharing of experiences for the respective category between the countries
- Strengthen category expertise and strategy development of Sourcing Analysts, and Local Buyers
- Define global sourcing strategies based on best practices
- Provide input to region specific go-to-market strategies
- Engage in regional sourcing initiatives providing global insights around new supplier intelligence
Sourcing for strategic categories
- Manage the sourcing execution for a strategic categories
- Participate in internal and external analysis (industry & supplier) in collaboration with Sourcing Analysts and Local Buyers from other regions/countries where appropriate
- Lead supplier selection and fact-based negotiations
- Define and control the strategic category end-to-end procurement cycle
- Involve the business for actions related to supplier base optimization, KPI implementation and follow up, etc.
- Actively participate in sourcing project execution and ensure that processes are followed as defined, perform validation and obtain approval
- Manage and optimize user compliance, supplier performance, contracts and customer satisfaction
- Define and optimize buying channels for the assigned category(s).
- Manage commercial supplier relationships and contracts for strategic categories
- Maintain and manage relationship with key strategic suppliers
- Continuously track performance of key strategic suppliers according to the guidelines
- Lead key strategic supplier development activities; set up cross-functional review meetings with key strategic suppliers in order to improve performance and further reduce cost
- Develop Market Research under Engineering demand, orienting costs and market possibilities
Lead contract implementation & drive contract compliance for strategic categories
- Develop contract/framework in close collaboration with the legal department
- Facilitate introduction of suppliers to internal partner stakeholders
- Work closely with internal partner stakeholders in order to ensure acceptance of new contracts
Develop and manage supplier partnerships and strategic suppliers
- Define strategic suppliers and candidates for partnership in collaboration with the Business Unit Manager
- Lead strategic supplier development activities for select categories
- Identify potential contract improvement opportunities & re-negotiations
Manage internal stakeholder relationships for all categories
- Manage internal partner feedback on Procurement organization & supplier performance
- Proactively organize sessions with internal partners to further identify TCO reduction opportunities
- Improve and reinforce Global Sourcing's profile and recognition within the internal partner community
- Strategic thinker; focused both on external and internal trends.
- Good communicator across all levels within and external to the organization
- Customer focused mindset and approach.
- Demonstrable problem solving skills with an ability to manage complexity and ambiguity.
- Excellent self-management practices.
- Proactive, energetic and committed.
- Flexible, adaptable and pragmatic.
Qualifications: Engineering degree . SAP , Procure, MS Office
Language: English/ High Level
3 years of experience required in similar functions and Available to travel
ACCIONA es una multinacional española líder en la promoción y gestión de energías renovables e infraestructuras (construcción, agua, industrial y servicios). Con más de un siglo de trayectoria, está formada por más de 30.000 empleados, tiene presencia en más de 30 países de los cinco continentes y forma parte del IBEX-35.