Coleman Rail is a specialist rail infrastructure contractor experienced in delivering both light and heavy rail construction and maintenance projects across brownfield and greenfield environments.
We currently have an exciting opportunity for a BIM Manager working with our team on the Southern Program Alliance based in Mentone.
This package of works will include new stations, bridges, relocation of the Carrum train storage facility and upgrades to Carrum Village. This is an incredible opportunity to be part of the Victorian Governments Level Crossing Removal Project, which will run until 2022.
The ideal candidate would be able to demonstrate Knowledge of general construction process and construction means and methods. You are confident to create construction drawings, installation drawings and CAD support to different construction documents. You are confident the development and maintenance of BIM standard, templates, and libraries. You are confident to create automated schedules, sections, views and drawings as required by the construction team.
More specifically, you have experience as a Drafting Technician with knowledge in civil, rail and building works and alignment design. This includes good working knowledge within CAD drawings as relates to:
- Layer management & usage;
- Drawing scales as they relate to text, dimensions, lines, viewports, etc.;
- Plotting & plot scales, pen tables, etc.;
- Profiles; Easements Documents; and Contouring/Grading
- Proficiency in BIM authoring tools for civil projects: 12d and Autodesk Civil 3D and/or Bentley Platform.
- Ability to define specific modeling procedures.
- Proficiency in Autodesk Revit (Architecture, Structure and MEP) and Revit family creation, preferred.
- Knowledge of Synchro, preferred
If successful in securing this role, you will be offered the following:
- Options for training and upskilling
- A dedicated team on an exciting alliance
- Salary packaging
- Opposite Mentone train station for easy accessibility
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and promote equality and diversity. Indigenous Australians and candidates from minority groups are encouraged to apply.
ACCIONA is one of the foremost Spanish business corporations, leader in the development and management of infrastructure, renewable energy, water and services. Listed on the selective Ibex-35 stock exchange index, it is a benchmark for the market.