Acciona Energy India is currently looking for Regional Manager SCM in Supply Chain Department
Mission: This role is to provide high quality Supply Chain knowledge to meet the requirements of the Acciona Energy India.
Work Location: Bangalore, Karnataka
(1) Act as the single point of contact for the Procurement function at country or region
* Diffuse and ensure the respect of the procurement procedures
* Guarantee efficient use of the purchasing systems by all users providing them assistance when necessary
* Act as a link between the local users and the Global Procurement organization
(2) Drive Procurement performance efficiency, capability and capacity optimization in the selected countries
* Develop regional strategic targets and “Ways of Working” in conjunction with Category Management Lead
* Define the short, medium and long-term goals and plans for the region
* Track Key Performance Indicators (KPI) in region and communicate
* Actively participate on the Global Procurement Team and drive implementation of Management Team’s decisions in the region
* Ensure country/regional support to meet global category objectives
* Support Global Category Managers in the implementation of global category strategies in the country/region
* Work with Local Buyers to develop category strategies for local categories
* Drive efficiency improvement for procurement transactions
* Oversee and actively support major projects impacting the Procurement department e.g. IT, capability enhancement, restructuring etc.
* Facilitate assessment of impact in the country/region of changing global policies or requirements, including legislation and policies
* Position/escalate country/region specific purchasing requirements on a global level including changes of local legislations and policies
(3) Lead the Regional Procurement function development
* Clearly communicate performance expectations and proactively address issues related to performance
* Act as a mentor and coach of the regional team
* Develop and execute resource retention strategy
(4) Manage key stakeholders and business representatives
* Communication of the overall Mission, Vision, Guiding Principles and “Ways of Working” of Global Sourcing throughout the regional organization
* Communicate key organizational messages throughout the regional organization
* Represents the Global Procurement function in the country/region
* Act as escalation point for local procurement issues and drive resolution in line with Global Procurement policies
* Communicates cost reduction strategic plans and targets
* Ensure region and market company needs are being represented and incorporated into global and local category strategies
* Build and enhance key internal partner relationships to ensure internal partner satisfaction within the business and the market companies
(5) Develop and manage supplier partnerships and strategic suppliers
* Define strategic suppliers and candidates for partnership in collaboration with Category Managers
* Lead strategic supplier development activities at Area level
* Identify potential contract improvement opportunities & re-negotiations
(6) Manage internal stakeholder relationships for assigned categories
* Manage internal partner feedback on sourcing organization & supplier performance
* Proactively organize sessions with internal partners to further identify TCO reduction opportunities
* Improve and reinforce Global Sourcing’s profile and recognition within the internal partner community
* Strategic thinker focused both on external and internal trends.
* Excellent communicator across all levels within and external to the organization.
* Strong influencing and coaching skills.
* Good communicator across all levels within and external to the organization
* Customer focused mindset and approach.
* Finance and budget management.
* Demonstrable problem solving skills with an ability to manage complexity and ambiguity.
* Excellent self-management practices.
* Proactive, energetic and committed.
* Flexible, adaptable and pragmatic.
Qualification for this Position
BE and Additional Qualification MBA is preferable
- Awareness on Quality Management System Requirement
- Awareness on Environment Management System Requirement
- Show strong writing and presentation skills
- EMS and OSHAS Management System Requirement
ACCIONA is one of the foremost Spanish business corporations, leader in the development and management of infrastructure, renewable energy, water and services. Listed on the selective Ibex-35 stock exchange index, it is a benchmark for the market.