Facilitate the delivery of projects by undertaking the electrical design, electrical and control construction supervision and administration of Kingborough STP project for the delivery of the Project and to interface with key stakeholders to ensure project timelines, milestones and key requirements are met.
Contribute to the design process of projects by:
- Providing planning and design for both small and large scale wastewater treatment plant projects. Duties will include, but are not limited to: planning, design, they’ll also include sales and business development support.
- Developing and completing technical calculations, technical documents and schedules.
- Managing design information relating to drawing registers, transmittals, change request documents etc.
Contribute to the delivery phase activities for projects by:
- Developing and compiling Project documents, communicating with Clients and Partners on points of clarification, coordinating and providing inputs to site visits, project progress and technical meetings.
- Ensuring selection, construction and installation of the process equipment, meet the process design and Principal Project Requirements
managing the scoping, definition, specification and tendering during procurement phase.
- Coordinating and filing of general project documentation, including tender documents, contract documents, memos and quality documentation.
- Contribute to the development of Management plans, Functional Description, ITP’s, commissioning and performance test plans.
- Managing the resolution of non-critical project issues through the collation and analysis of relevant information and making recommendations to the Project Manager and other internal stakeholders.
- Communicating with the Project Team, third parties and Head Office counterparts on specific technical issues in civil, electrical and other areas.
- Complete requests for quotations for electromechanical equipment as required.
- Ensure appropriate quality management, including review and compilation of quality documentation and assisting with quality audits and inspections (both internal and external).
- Provide a resource for activities requiring more than one staff member (eg for OH&S reasons).
- Degree qualification in Engineering.
- Experience in the design of Waste Water Treatment process equipment.
- Previous experience with MBBR, SBR, IDEA, MBR, ZLD, water recycling, water reuse.
- 5 years’ (minimum) experience working in a comparable technical role.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office applications.
- Capabilities of working in the engineering design development, in detail, including the preparation of calculations, specifications, drawings.
- Experience in pre-commissioning and commissioning wastewater treatment plants.
- Strong communication skills both verbal and written (including technical report writing).
- Able to prioritise
- Ability to work within a team and broader corporate environment, as well as autonomously on tasks.
- Drivers licence.
- Willingness and flexibility to travel both interstate and overseas.
- Spanish language skills preferred.
ACCIONA is one of the foremost Spanish business corporations, leader in the development and management of infrastructure, renewable energy, water and services. Listed on the selective Ibex-35 stock exchange index, it is a benchmark for the market.