Coleman Rail is a specialist rail infrastructure contractor experienced in delivering both light and heavy rail construction and maintenance projects across brownfield and greenfield environments.
We are currently seeking a Tertiary Qualified Safety Graduate to join our team on the exciting Southern Program Alliance. This package of works will include new stations, bridges, relocation of the Carrum train storage facility and upgrades to Carrum Village. This is an incredible opportunity to be part of the Victorian Governments Level Crossing Removal Project, which will run until 2022.
Your contribution to SPA would include:
• Ensure the Work Health and Safety Plan, associated sub plans, procedures and policies are adhered to
• Report Safety Performance on a regular basis to the Safety Co-coordinator.
• Monitor compliance for Permit to Work for the defined high risk activities that require a permit
• Monitor compliance of safety inspection and test plans.
• Present a professional and ethical image to clients, subcontractors and consultants
At Coleman Rail, we can offer you:
• A competitive salary and solid support and training
• A dedicated team on an exciting alliance
• Salary packaging
• A chance to work close to home in Melbourne’s South East
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and promote equality and diversity. Indigenous Australians and candidates from minority groups are encouraged to apply.
Hit the apply button now and start your career in the right direction.
ACCIONA is one of the foremost Spanish business corporations, leader in the development and management of infrastructure, renewable energy, water and services. Listed on the selective Ibex-35 stock exchange index, it is a benchmark for the market.