This role is to provide effective and efficient execution of the Mt Gellibrand Wind Farm’s administration functions and systems while providing support to the site manager and ACCIONA’s HSEQ and community obligations. The Mt Gellibrand Wind Farm is located near Colac, in Victoria. Key Responsibilities include:-
• Assist the Site Manager in the daily management of operational activities, reporting and general office administrative tasks
• Assist to maintain site specific documents, policies and procedures.
• Ensure adequacy of office related equipment, amenities and supplies, including ordering, delivery tracking and managing relationships and correspondence with suppliers
• Manage incoming/outgoing mail and courier deliveries.
• Prepare and process invoices for payment in line with the company finance and procurement systems
• Facilitate Warehouse administration, loading and unloading of stock where possible, receipting of stock and keeping the Warehouse Management System (WMS) up to date
• Maintain accuracy of site registers and records
Health and Safety:
• Facilitate the sites’ HSEQ administration functions.
• Communication, consultation and coordination of site activities with contractors and visitors including CM3 management.
• Drive the utilisation and performance of the Integrated Management System (IMS) including review, maintenance and closing actions.
• Organise site HSEQ system documents and procedures for AEAG staff and contractors in line with IMS corporate guidance and consultation
• Assist in developing and maintaining positive relationships and communications with local communities, land owners and local project stakeholders.
• Assist in coordinating community events, meetings, site visits by education institutions, and other consultation activities.
• Competent with using Microsoft Office software, databases and the ability to learn other systems (Intermediate to Advanced level).
• Previous experience with Maximo highly regarded
• Minimum 2-3 years of Administration experience.
• Passion for Health, Safety and Environment and an eye for detail.
• Previous experience in HSEQ administration and or related qualifications/or a willingness to undertake further training is highly regarded
• Current VIC or equivalent Australian state driver licence (mandatory).
• Well developed written and verbal communication skills.
• High degree of diplomacy professionalism and confidentiality.
• Flexible attitude and willingness to be an active team member.
ACCIONA is one of the foremost Spanish business corporations, leader in the development and management of infrastructure, renewable energy, water and services. Listed on the selective Ibex-35 stock exchange index, it is a benchmark for the market.