This role is to provide preventative and corrective maintenance to all infrastructure associated with a generating wind farm including wind turbines, high voltage reticulation, communication networks, auxiliary systems and site services. There are five new roles being appointed at the Mt Gellibrand Wind Farm, near Colac, Victoria.
· As a member of the multi-skilled Maintenance Team, be actively involved with team management and decision making.
· As directed by the Site Manager, carry out maintenance activities necessary to ensure the wind turbines and ACCIONA Energy’s business objectives are met.
· Actively participate and comply with all OH&S, Quality and Environment policies and procedures in all work planning and work practices and assist in constantly reviewing and improving these standards.
· Constantly review and monitor the operations of plant and equipment to verify performance and ensure this data is collated and used to improve operations.
· Assist with improving the efficiency and effectiveness of the total maintenance service through the process of continuous improvement.
· Accurately entering data into Computer Maintenance Management Systems including Maximo, WMS and HSEQ systems
· Collaborate with the Asset Services team in performing trials and investigations of technical and procedural improvements.
· Actively participate in shutdown and project planning as required.
· Assist in the preparation of work plans/programs, procedures, job instructions, ITP’s and participate in actively carrying out the work in conjunction with all other members of the team.
· Utilise skills acquired through training and experience to take advantage of opportunities that benefit ACCIONA’s interest.
· Continually aim to meet or exceed objectives and performance measures.
· Participate in a call-in roster basis as the site is a 24/7 operation.
· Auditing of contractor work to confirm deliverables are at an acceptable standard.
· Appropriate Trade Certificate in Electrical or Mechanical Disciplines.
· Electrical trade must or be able to hold a valid Victorian “A Grade” Electrical Licence
· Minimum 3 to 5 years post trade qualifications.
· Basic computer skills and familiar with the Microsoft Office suite
· Current driver licence (Manual Vehicle).
· Capacity to undertake responsibilities in accordance with the ACCIONA Safety Management System.
· Capacity to travel to various Wind Farms across Australia.
· Ability to maintain qualifications relevant to the industry, including:
o Electrical or Mechanical trade certificate
o First Aid Level 2
o Working at Heights
o Operator under ACCIONA Energy Work Permitting system.
ACCIONA is one of the foremost Spanish business corporations, leader in the development and management of infrastructure, renewable energy, water and services. Listed on the selective Ibex-35 stock exchange index, it is a benchmark for the market.