Aim: Perform a variety of routine and non-routube general accounting, account payables, and account receivables duties, analyze accounting documents for accuracy, investigate transactions to resolve questionable data, prepare financial analyses, and compile reports.
- Assist with preparation of financial statements, balance sheet, income statement and changes in financial position/budget variance analysis.
- Balanacing accounts.
- Processing sales invoices, receipts and payments.
- Completing VAT returns.
- Preparing invoices.
- Checking company bank statements.
- Preparing cash flow statements.
- Dealing with financial paperwork and filing.
- Reconcile bank accounts.
- Review foreign exchange transactions for accuracy and compliance with accounting standards.
- Participate in the development and updating of accounting and finance policies and procedures.
- Lead and/or maintain timely, complete and accurate project reporting.
- Participate in the continued enhancement of the financial reporting/general ledger process along with future system upgrades, system/reporting upgrades.
- Assist with audit schedules.
- Additional ad hoc responsibilities as assigned.
Degree/Training: Degree in Accounting or Finance.
Years/Areas of required experience: 2 year general accounting experience with an emphasis in accounts payable and collections.
ACCIONA is one of the foremost Spanish business corporations, leader in the development and management of infrastructure, renewable energy, water and services. Listed on the selective Ibex-35 stock exchange index, it is a benchmark for the market.