ACCIONA Industrial is looking for a Procurement Manager for an important project in Australia.
Lead the Procurement area of the project, coordinating all related activities using appropriate process and systems.
- Review and update the construction strategy in order to establish procurement´s priorities and strategy.
- Prepare and update weekly and monthly reports for internal use, that will also be shared with the Client.
- Hold weekly internal project meetings in order to update the project´s status with Project Management.
- Lead the purchase of the most complex packages that require a deep capacity to negotiate contracts and that are fundamental for the project.
- Distribute the tasks within the purchasing team (based on site and in the office) and give them support when necessary.
- Coordinate the purchasing activities with the expedition and logistics activities and inform the Project Management in case of incidents.
- Respect the project´s procedures related to Procurement.
- Degree in Industrial Engineering.
- At least 5 years of previous work experience in Procurement in large EPC projects. - Previous work experience in Waste-To-Energy plants, and/or technical knowledge of this technology would be a strong plus.
- International previous work experience.
- Geographic availability and open to relocate.
- Very high level of English (C1-C2).
- Very high level of Spanish (C1-C2) is required due to frequent interaction with relevant stakeholders.
ACCIONA is one of the foremost Spanish business corporations, leader in the development and management of infrastructure, renewable energy, water and services. Listed on the selective Ibex-35 stock exchange index, it is a benchmark for the market.