ACCIONA Infrastructure Australia is a subsidiary of ACCIONA S.A., a Spanish company that ranks among the world’s leading sustainability-focused businesses in the renewable energy, major infrastructure and water and wastewater treatment sectors. ACCIONA is committed to developing a lasting foundation in Australia.
The ALTRAC Light Rail consortium, which includes ACCIONA, Transdev Sydney, Alstom Transport Australia and Capella Capital has been contracted to design, build, operate and maintain and finance the new Sydney CBD and South East Light Rail. As part of the consortium, ACCIONA is undertaking the design, construction and integration of the civil works including 12km of track, 19 stops, a bridge over the Eastern Distributor toll road, a tunnel under Moore Park, housing for the light rail vehicles, a maintenance depot, and substations and other service buildings along the route.
This is a busy work environment where everyone contributes. Reporting to the Project HR Manager, the role is a true HR generalist role and manages one HR Administrator, and a small team of Office Administrators.
Main duties will include:
· Liaising with Project Recruiters to ensure that all necessary recruitment and on-boarding activities and approvals are completed.
· Performance Management – probationary, regular and ad hoc performance reviews and management
· Generalist HR - Implementation and constant improvement of HR policies and procedures that meet the needs of the business, as well as best practice and legislative obligations. Assisting and advising line managers with management of people.
· Systems and Reporting – Management of the data input into the HRIS, updating of the project organisation chart and reporting as required, particularly in relation to sustainability
· Weekly wages payroll management
· IR – Assist Project HR Manager as required on matters related to IR.
The right candidate will have the following attributes:
· Minimum 7 years HR experience, with at least 2 years working for a contractor on construction projects in Australia
· A “get it done“ attitude with a desire for growth, experience and development
· Energy, enthusiasm and a sense of humour
· Natural organisational skills
· Confidence, but with a pleasant demeanour
· Microsoft Office Skills, particularly in Excel
An attractive salary package will be offered based on the successful candidate’s skills and experience.
If you want to work hard, be part of a team, develop your career and play a role in delivering an iconic piece of infrastructure then apply now.
ACCIONA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and promotes equality and diversity. Indigenous Australian and candidates from minority groups are encouraged to apply
ACCIONA is one of the foremost Spanish business corporations, leader in the development and management of infrastructure, renewable energy, water and services. Listed on the selective Ibex-35 stock exchange index, it is a benchmark for the market.