ACCIONA Industrial is looking for a Project Planner for an important project in Australia.
Ensure compliance of the project´s planning within the contractual limits, detect any deviation from established program.
- Know the scope of the project.
- Apply the internal procedures for the execution of the Project.
- Create, together with the Project Team and taking into account the requirements of Client, the WBS Structure of the Project.
- Carry out the Detailed Planning Baseline of the Project integrating Engineering, Purchasing, Supplies, Construction and Start-up, in coordination with the partners.
- Ensure compliance with all the requirements of the Client in terms of contractual documentation to be delivered, such as progress, curves, planning, reports, etc. in time and form.
- Create the curves of progress Project Baseline.
- Calculate the real progress of the project and monthly update of the curves.
- Periodically update the planning.
- Know the production schedules of the supplies as well as those of the subcontractors both at the tender stage and contractual to be able to alert the responsible of each area and the Project Director of possible impacts in term.
- Report the status of the project to the Project Management as well as to the Project Control Department.
- Prepare reports required by the Client.
- Report any project delays.
- Carry out acceleration plans when necessary.
- Analyze the critical path.
- Earned Value Management.
- Conduct weekly meetings to monitor the project to provide up-to-date information on the status of the project.
- Analyze deviations and proposals for improvement.
- Track subcontractors, progress, performance and compliance with contractual schedules.
- Collaborate in the activation of the other areas to facilitate the fulfillment of the term objectives.
- Incorporation in the planning of the Orders of Change and adjustments in the baseline curves as well as other documentation to be delivered to the customer.
- Monitor and control the measurements and / or quantities of subcontracts using the information of the Construction Department to detect any deviations, evaluating their impact on the term.
- Know the certifications of subcontractors.
- To meet the needs of any report and / or special analysis requested.
- Engineering Degree in Industrial, Mining, or similar.
- At least 5 years performing functions as Project Planner in large EPC Projects. Valuable previous experience in Waste to Energy plants.
- Advanced level in Microsoft Excel and Microsoft Project, professional level in Primavera Project Planner V.6.
- High command of English (C1).
- High command of Spanish is required due to often interaction with relevant stakeholders in Spain.
- Open to travel and to relocate.
ACCIONA is one of the foremost Spanish business corporations, leader in the development and management of infrastructure, renewable energy, water and services. Listed on the selective Ibex-35 stock exchange index, it is a benchmark for the market.