ACCIONA Industrial is looking for a Construction Manager for an important project in Australia.
Coordination of the construction of the Plant.
- Complete the work within the price and deadline established, complying with all Safety and Quality requirements.
- Schedule the work with the necessary means.
- Schedule purchases and subcontracts according to the work needs.
- Manage the construction budget, ensuring profitability and committed revenues.
- Respond to the client about the constructive progress of the project.
- Coordinate multidisciplinary teams to achieve the committed objectives.
- Develop the technicians in charge, transmitting experiences and best practices.
- Negotiate extensions / modifications to the approach, planning or scope of the project.
- Expose and prepare constructibility management documents.
- Promote and supervise the integration of quality policies and procedures, environmental management, and health and safety at work, in all company activities, establishing the appropriate communication channels.
- Monitor compliance with policies or procedures of general application to all subcontractors of the work
- Supervise and authorize work estimates.
- Degree in Engineering, or professional with demonstrable experience.
- At least 10 years of previous work experience in Construction Management in Waste to Energy Projects. Very valuable experience in Australia.
- Geographic and travel availability.
- Very high level of English (C1-C2).
- High command of Spanish is required due to ofter interaction with relevant stakeholders in Spain.
ACCIONA is one of the foremost Spanish business corporations, leader in the development and management of infrastructure, renewable energy, water and services. Listed on the selective Ibex-35 stock exchange index, it is a benchmark for the market.