Piling Rig Mechanics (Heavy Duty Diesel)
ACCIONA Geotech is one of Australia’s most trusted and diverse engineering and construction contracting companies. Established in 1972, the group has won a reputation as a leading provider of technically complex, specialist construction services in ground engineering, mechanical engineering and all things rail.
We are looking for an experienced Piling Rig Mechanic who is reliable, hardworking and has a proactive attitude towards their work. You may have experience working in the mining industry maintaining a wide range of machinery. It is a requirement of the job that you be a qualified mechanic and you have experience working on heavy plant. You must also have a high attention to detail and be able to work in a team environment.
What’s on offer?
On offer is an excellent hourly rate as a Piling Rig Mechanic and great working conditions. This is a great opportunity to work with a company that will provide great training and support and where you will be able to work on a modern fleet of piling plant including: Enteco, Mait and Leibherr and piling rigs
- General servicing including, fluids, breaks, clutches and repairs. Along with the service of cranes and concrete pumps
- Gearbox and transmission servicing and repairs
- Engine rebuilds & overhauls
- Diagnostic and fault finds
- Hydraulics and pneumatics Implementation of OH&S
- Keep accurate records
- Piling plant, crane concrete pump experience
- Excellent OH&S awareness
- Experience working in the mining industry
- Excellent troubleshooting and diagnostic skills
- Accredited in Europe(desirable)
How do you apply?
To be considered for this opportunity, follow the link and complete your application through our online application portal. Please ensure to include your resume in your application.
ACCIONA is one of the foremost Spanish business corporations, leader in the development and management of infrastructure, renewable energy, water and services. Listed on the selective Ibex-35 stock exchange index, it is a benchmark for the market.